Portfolio Holder for Finance Resources and Assets 16th January 2024
1:32 pm, Friday, 26th January 2024 - 1 month ago
Councillor Harness (in the Chair)
Officers in Attendance:
- Tracy Frisby (Registrars and Civic Services Team Manager)
- Eve Richardson-Smith (Service Manager Consultancy and Deputy Monitoring Officer)
- Paul Windley (Democratic and Scrutiny Team Manager)
PH.FR.1 DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
There were no declarations of interests in respect of items on the agenda for this meeting.
PH.FR. 2 REVIEW OF FEES AND CHARGES FOR REGISTRARS AND CIVIC SERVICES
The Portfolio Holder considered a report that set out proposed changes to non-statutory fees for the Registration Service and changes for room hire at Grimsby Town Hall.
- That the proposed fees and charges be approved as set out in the report now submitted and as per the full Council approval of organisational uplift of fees and charges in line with the Consumer Prices Index.
- That authority to the Assistant Chief Executive to so implement the fees and charges with effect from 1st April 2024
There being no further business, the portfolio holder closed the meeting at 2.11 p.m.